OWP Pharmaceuticals, Inc. encourages you to engage and participate in open discussion, post about your experiences, ask questions and inquire about OWP Pharmaceuticals, Inc. through our public social media communities (Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, LinkedIn, Instagram). We consistently monitor our social media communities to ensure all published content is appropriate.
Please note that any information available through our social media communities should not be considered medical advice and does not replace a direct consultation with a health care professional.
Please recognize that anything posted online is available to the public. Please use caution when posting medical information on any of the OWP Pharmaceuticals, Inc. social media communities and never disclose personal identifiable information (including but not limited to: your location, financial information, other private information).
Social Media Policy:
These terms and conditions are subject to change without notice and govern your use of any social media community operated by OWP Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
Please remember that you are responsible for the content you publish and all activity that occurs under your social media account. You agree to not misrepresent yourself or take on the identity of someone else while using or engaging with an OWP Pharmaceuticals, Inc. social media community.
- You agree to not use any of the OWP Pharmaceuticals, Inc. social media communities for personal attacks, defamation, harassment, spam, offensive content, aggressive behavior, or illegal activities.
- You agree not to publish content that is illegal, obscene, defamatory, threatening, unlawful, disruptive, profane, harassing or abusive on an OWP Pharmaceuticals, Inc. social media community.
- You agree not to use the social media communities to provide medical advice or medical commentary.
- You agree not to use the social media communities to make, recommend, or increase referrals to physicians.
OWP Pharmaceuticals, Inc. reserves all rights to review, edit and/or delete any of your published content in its sole discretion. OWP Pharmaceuticals, Inc. consistently monitors all of its social media communities to ensure all published content is appropriate.
- OWP Pharmaceuticals, Inc. reserves the right to monitor, prohibit, restrict, block, suspend, terminate, delete or discontinue your access to any social community at any time, without notice in its sole discretion.
- By publishing content to the social communities owned by OWP Pharmaceuticals, Inc., you grant OWP Pharmaceuticals, Inc. with a non-exclusive, royalty-free, and worldwide license to reproduce, distribute, edit, reformat, publish or display the content for its own purpose. Other social media participants may use your published content beyond the control of OWP Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
Opinions and views expressed by individuals as published content on the OWP Pharmaceuticals, Inc. social media communities are not necessarily those of OWP Pharmaceuticals, Inc., its employees, staff or board members.
Please note if you are an OWP Pharmaceuticals, Inc. employee you must adhere to the OWP Pharmaceuticals, Inc. social media policy available internally.
This policy may be updated at any time without notice.