Share this page:
If you are passionate about furthering fair and quality medical treatment for patients with epilepsy and associated psychiatric disorders and being part of an innovative team that delivers excellent customer service and products, send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com. You are welcome to apply for a posted position, or to send us a speculative application for consideration as openings become available.
Desired Characteristics in Employees
- Team Player
- Clear Communication
- Excellent Time Management
Compensation & Benefits
Our compensation package is competitive with the industry. Our salaries are comparable with the prevailing range within our industry and our benefits package includes medical insurance, vacation pay, 401(k) and an automobile allowance for our sales reps. OWP Pharmaceuticals is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
If you applied for a posted position:
Your application will be reviewed carefully by the appropriate manager and will be considered for an interview based on your skills and previous work experience. If you are not selected for an interview at this time, your resume will remain on file for six months and may be considered for any similar positions that become available within that time frame. We are committed to good communication, and will contact you via email both at the time of receiving your resume, and also at the time of interview selection.
If you submitted a speculative application:
Your application will be reviewed carefully by our team for a fit with any upcoming positions. If there is not an open position that fits with your skills and experience, your resume will remain on file for six months and may be considered for any positions that become available within that time frame. We are committed to good communication, and will contact you via email both at the time of receiving your resume, and also at the time of interview selection.
Meet and/or exceed selected metrics and sales goals in assigned territory by developing, implementing, and executing an integrated territory business plan and delivering unparalleled customer service to key customer targets in Neurology offices. Deliver brand-specific presentations to appropriate health care professionals based on business and customer needs. Effectively utilize and manage all Company approved resources to drive TRx and optimize return on investment while maintaining a strong foundation of ethics and integrity in a compliant environment.
Key Job Responsibilities
This list is intended to provide a representative summary of the major duties and responsibilities. The incumbent may not be required to perform all duties listed, and may be required to perform additional, position specific-tasks.
- Proactively sell and promote OWP products to targeted physicians and healthcare professionals in assigned territory and develop an appropriate territory business plan to positively influence their prescribing habits
- Develop and maintain relationships with influential customers in the territory (e.g. high prescribers, thought leaders, nurses, office staff and pharmacists) to enhance company and/or product loyalty and build the OWP brand
- Manage territory promotional budget to support sales and marketing activities
- Develop and conduct programs to enhance territory sales and build business plans to meet goals
- Seek and analyze information on competition, market and industry trends and discern how this could impact the business and adapt to changing conditions
- Effectively manage and prioritize time and resources (promotional budget, samples, etc.) to maximize sales
- Leverage understanding of product information to consult, influence and maintain customer relationships
- Customize discussions with customers based on understanding the customer’s practice and needs and the customer’s personality profile
- Actively participate in continuous learning and development programs, such as technical updates and professional skills enhancement
- Complete and adhere to all administrative duties, compliance policies and training in a timely manner
- Effectively communicate and interact with the OWP Inside Sales Team member(s)
- Adhere to Syneos and OWP standards and values for personal honesty, integrity, trust, respect, and accountability
- Project a professional image as demonstrated by appearance and clear communication skills. Treat others with dignity and respect
- Demonstrate persistence towards accomplishing defined sales goals and objectives despite obstacles and or rejection of original efforts
- Comply with established processes for Adverse Event and Product Quality Complaint Reporting
- Escalate healthcare professionals’ requests for additional product information to appropriate Medical Information personnel
- Perform all responsibilities in accordance with company policies and procedures and applicable state and federal rules and regulations
- Facilitate “product contracting” and “pull-through” with Independent Pharmacy chains
- Build relationships with Managed Care contacts to provide market access
- Understand all payer insurance segments (Medicaid/Medicare/Commercial)
- No relocation is provided
Position Purpose & Requirements
- Requires a valid Driver’s License issued in the state of residence, which must be maintained
- An acceptable driving record is a must
- Must have a dependable automobile with appropriate insurance coverage in compliance with company guidelines
- Bachelor’s degree
- Minimum 1-2-year pharmaceutical sales experience
- Neuroscience experience preferred
- Demonstrated excellence in communication skills required
- Documented track record of success required
- Recent geographic experience preferred
- Product contracting and pull-through with independent pharmacy chains experience preferred
- Experience in building relationships with Managed Care contacts to provide market access preferred
- B2B, hospitality or strong customer service experience a plus
Skills and Competencies
- Demonstrated outstanding record as an individual producer making a strong impact in product launch situations
- Positive track record of consistent success and performance in complex markets with diverse customer segments
- Demonstrated understanding of Account Management/Total Office approach and ability to build strategic working relationships
- Proven ability to identify key opinion leaders and influential members of the medical community with respect to the medical specialties in Neurology and Psychiatry
- Ability to develop solid, logical business plans (based on sales opportunities) to ensure regular communication, education and follow up with medical community
- Demonstrated ability to serve as a primary resource to Physicians, Nurses, Office Staff, Pharmacists and Physician Groups
- Demonstrated ability to work with Prior Authorization and Pharmacy stocking situations.
- Demonstrated proficiency to utilize all approved computer programs to increase sales performance
- Action Oriented
- Strong Presentation Skills
- Exercises Grit
- Ethics & Values
- Customer Focus
- Integrity & Trust
- Drive for results
Apply now by sending your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Are you passionate about a mission to provide quality standard-of-care treatment for epilepsy and neurological disorders for under-resourced patients worldwide? Do you have excellent customer service skills and the drive to contribute and innovate in a fast-moving and fast-growing pharmaceutical start-up? Come join our team!
About OWP Pharmaceuticals:
OWP Pharmaceuticals manufactures and distributes branded generic medication in the psychiatry and neurology space. As part of an innovative corporate ownership structure, ROW Global owns a portion of our company and receives a large portion of our profits for education, technology grants, and medication distribution to patients with epilepsy and associated neurological disorders worldwide. A true Pharmaceutical Social Enterprise, our people are passionate, mission driven and work hard to maximize profits in order to maximize worldwide impact through ROW.
Job Type: Full-time
The Inside Sales Specialist makes outbound sales/marketing calls and receives inbound customer service support calls. The primary responsibility of this position is to make calls to Health Care Professionals, physicians & pharmacists to market or detail a specific product, or as a support to the Outside Sales Team. The main objective is to meet goals and develop strong relationships with clients.
This position is best suited for someone who can take initiative and adapt to change in a fast-changing environment. The main objective is to meet goals and develop strong relationships with clients. A desire to resolve problems for providers and patients and develop strong relationships with providers is crucial.
- Persuasive communication skills, both oral and written
- Powerful customer focus
- Ability to function effectively in a team environment
- Aptitude to learn technical and clinical product-related information
- Ability to analyze data from multiple sources and solve problems quickly
- Able to multi-task and work in different databases/software programs simultaneously
- Proficient in Microsoft programs: Excel, PowerPoint, Word, and data entry skills
- Ability to perform standard office procedures, including standard phone and computer functions (Familiarity with Microsoft Office Suite a plus)
- Ability to make phone calls, speak and hear clearly in order to communicate over the telephone
- Ability to work 40 hours per week
- Ability to sit for extended periods of time
- Pharmaceutical or healthcare industry experience preferred
- Sales experience preferred
Associates Degree required; College degree preferred
Apply now by sending your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
Toggle job listings by clicking “+” or “-“.